STL Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dkarcher

dkarcher

This is one I've turned for a few Cardinal Fans. Made from Ash and Red Dyed BEB. Of course, the clip is a bat.
1_Cardinal.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Don't know if it can be done or not; but here is something to think about. Modify the shape of the entire pen into the shape of a bat. Slimlines have a rep for being very easy to modify.......maybe it is worth a try??

dkarcher

Making it look like a bat sounds like a great idea. I give it a try on the next one.

Thanks for all the comments. It has been popular around here. This one is number 7. I have turned two "Cubs" pens with blue dyed BEB but I wasn't able to get pictures before they went.

MikeInMo

I have turned two "Cubs" pens with blue dyed BEB but I wasn't able to get pictures before they went.

...and I was about to say very nice things about you until I read this revelation. :wink:

I like the posted pic above. As for the cubs pens, I will go with "no pics, it didn't happen" and assume you really didn't make such abominations. :biggrin:

dkarcher

...and I was about to say very nice things about you until I read this revelation. :wink:

I like the posted pic above. As for the cubs pens, I will go with "no pics, it didn't happen" and assume you really didn't make such abominations. :biggrin:
:biggrin: I have to provide for my market. I live in a Cardinals/Cubs demography with a littlle White Sox here and there. My self, I don't follow the teams anyway.:eek:

dgscott

So how did you do the logo? Decal covered by CA? Did you have to get permission from the Cardinals organization for using the logo? If you didn't, I would'nt show it around very much. MLB tends to be touchy about copyright infringement.
Doug

dgscott

PS -- if we could get players to go back to ash instead of maple, we'd reduce the liklihood that someone will be spiked by a broken bat!

Top Bottom