Steampunk Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jimm1

jimm1

Jason's Steampunk blanks on a Copper Cigar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 433
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Ok now this is BS I have spent the last few months trying to get the copper foil now where the heck is the blue coming from. Lol

Lin

seamus7227

Ok now this is BS I have spent the last few months trying to get the copper foil now where the heck is the blue coming from. Lol

Lin

Now that is funny right there! LOL:biggrin: I was wondering the same thing, and hoping that its just the camera angle making it look blue:rolleyes:

MIKL

nice job mate, you have a great finish there

Lin

Now that is funny right there! LOL:biggrin: I was wondering the same thing, and hoping that its just the camera angle making it look blue:rolleyes:

it looks like there has been a black paint rubbed over the metal tape before casting which could cause the blueish look as well

you should be able to get the copper tape from the local hardware store, its known as snail tape here in OZ, you put it around your pots and the snails won't crawl over it because it gives them an electric shock

i hope this helps

MIK

Top Bottom