Steam Punk JR. (sounds like a blues band)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jjartwood

Jjartwood

I guess you could make anything work on a single tube pen so I had to try a JR.
thanks to Chris (Thewishman) who mentioned copper I thought I'd give it a try.
I tried to distress the hardware as well but I'm still not sure.
I hope the pics are a little better.
Thanks for looking.
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 533
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jjartwood

I made a pen to submit to the guild:messed it up
I made a pen for local chapter comp:messed it up
All in all I have made several pens for different competitions and messed them up!
Karma has taught me my place,and it is here,not on stage but in pretty good seats.
Mark

firewhatfire

Oh I am already on it. Called my brother to get some aluminum tape as he uses it daily. Priced the copper tape :eek:WOW:eek:. I will be attempting to make one or two. Just figured I would ask what everyone else wanted to know.:biggrin:

Phil

so when do the blanks go on sale?
Making the "blanks" does require a little patience but why would you buy something that you can make yourself?
Isn't that the fun part ?

jttheclockman

Very dufferent look and I get the Steampunk refereance but exactly what is it that we are looking at??? Either I missed an original posting or something. What is the pen blank made of?? Thanks.

wiset1

This is off the charts on the creativity meter! Loved the first one, but this blows the other one away. I'm sure we would all love a step by step tutorial to see the process...if you were willing to share???? These are AWESOME to the tenth power!

PenPal

Mark,

Now in reference to a Movie called Crocodile Dundee when Paul Hogan is in New York he says displaying an enormous knife after being held up with a normal knife thats what I call a knife.

Taking my theme further to the film Mad Max Mel Gibson an unknown until then starred in the series your pen would be entirely in character with the scenes used. Thats what I call a Pen for a description. I know for you babies it was 1979 when George Miller produced the movie.

Truly fascinating your pen rips strips off the moonshine talk on the site from time to time in reference to mirror finishes and perfection sought length of life of the Biro refill, clips positioning ad nausum when a guy like you can rip the covers off conventions and show us how to lighten up and gaze into the sunset and really have fun.

I defy anyone who views the two films I have quoted to come away unimpressed and why cause they take the mickey out of pretence and who hah we cloke ourselves in, mind you Mad Max is not for the faint hearted nor is Pen Turning per se.

Thanks for the oportunity to lighten up feel amused and impressed altogether a real new experience on the forum and I for one salute you.

Kind regards Peter.

wizard

All in all I have made several pens for different competitions and messed them up!
Karma has taught me my place,and it is here,not on stage but in pretty good seats.
Mark

Mark...Your work is unique..ingenious..awesome and puts a smile on my face when I see it. Karma is overrated...Now get out of your seat and try again!!!!
Regards, Doc:)

Jjartwood

Mark

Mark...Your work is unique..ingenious..awesome and puts a smile on my face when I see it. Karma is overrated...Now get out of your seat and try again!!!!
Regards, Doc:)
Thank You Doc,
only time will tell

Top Bottom