Scorpion blank on the Aero!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johnspensandmore

In a quest to expand my "Scorpion Line", I cast a blank for the Aero! This is the first Aero I have made, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It definitely has enough "meat" to handle the scorpion and I turned it super thin!

What say y'all? :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• scorpaero1111.jpg
    scorpaero1111.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 622
  • scorpaero2222.jpg
    scorpaero2222.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 614
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

Looks amazing. My son keeps saying he wants one. Very well done. Do you have any available blanks of any style?

Last edited:

seawolf

If you could cast it on a wallstreet lll or elegant sierra I think you will have enough meat also. If I did the math right .0010 more resin cover. Resin saver molds?
Mark

Lenny

I like the Aero kit and your blank is awesome. It goes well with this plating but I also think it would look good with the Chrome/10k Aero or the Elegant Beauty in Black Titanium/Titanium Gold.
Great job!

louie68

Nice pen John ! are you going to sell it if so how much do you want for it?
I mean the actual pen itself w/scorpion inside barrel how much will you sell it for?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, I'm disassembling the squire scorpion I just finished and turning it smaller. Currently, it looks like a zeppelin and I think, after seeing this one, that I can get it much more streamlined.

wizard

Very cool pen!! However, there is just a hang up I have regarding having my hand gripping :eek:a scorpion whether dead or alive. Very nice job though!!

burgerman

Very, very cool! I would love to buy a Scorpion blank if you could make one for the Sierra Vista aka Wall Street III. It is fairly fat and I would think if it would fit on an Aero, it would fit the Sierra Vista/Wall St. III. (I see the last two blanks you made immediately got snatched up!) Thanks.

That will be the next one I try! I just don't think there's enough "meat" on the pen, but we'll see.

Very, very cool! I would love to buy a Scorpion blank if you could make one for the Sierra Vista aka Wall Street III. It is fairly fat and I would think if it would fit on an Aero, it would fit the Sierra Vista/Wall St. III. (I see the last two blanks you made immediately got snatched up!) Thanks.

Top Bottom