Scarlet & Gray Hybrid Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

This is the WC newer blank scarlet and gray. I also got a hybrid cigar kit from them. I turned this last night. I did plasti polish then ren wax. It is 1 of the 3 pens I am donating to a raffle held in the kidney cancer walk this Nov. I think the hybrid kit was the right choice. I wouldn't have been as happy with the results of the standard cigar with the black accents. I am going to buy many more of these blanks for sure. Forgive the little piece of white fuzz that made it into the picture. I didn't notice until after the fact. Once I get all 3 pens done I am having them professionally photographed by a guy at work. I am giving him a pen for his shooting the pictures. I hope you all like this as much as I do, and thanks so much for looking!

osupen.jpg osupen1.jpg osupen2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Todd, That is a great looking blank and the pen you made is beautiful. I do think it looks good with that set of components. Shows more of the blank. I think the second and third pictures look good. Need to adjust your white balance some. Awesome finish. Great cause. Thanks for sharing. Doc

gad5264

Nice looking pen Todd. I am an avid Buckeye lover but this would be a great addition to any pen collection.

Have you thought about trading it for a tattoo?.....just kidding

renowb

Nice job! Great cause! I actually picked up that blank at WC too. I can see it is a looker!

ToddMR

Nice looking pen Todd. I am an avid Buckeye lover but this would be a great addition to any pen collection.

LOL. If you knew my back story this would be even funnier. I almost got a tattoo in April lol.

Stacie

Todd may not have thought about trading his pens for a tat, but his wife would be willing to trade his pens for a tat...lol

Top Bottom