Rose Alabaster Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Here is another Alabaster I turned. Painted the tubes a dark coral and after turning came out this beautiful rose.

2007812181636_red.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Mick, thanks and I guess you and SWMBO both think alike as she has decided that out of over 300 pens in stock she decided she wanted this one (Plus the Sierra I made for her last year).Thanks all for your comments, wish the picture was better.
Originally posted by mick
<br />Roy, That is absolutely one of the prettiest pink pens I've seen here. Very elegant!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Roy,
Gorgeous pen. Can you share your source for the alabaster with us? I for one would like to get some and try my hand at an alabaster pen.

OKLAHOMAN

Mannie contact Robert IAP name randbcrafts, I just ordered some more from him today http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26249
Originally posted by Monty
<br />Roy,
Gorgeous pen. Can you share your source for the alabaster with us? I for one would like to get some and try my hand at an alabaster pen.

mikegibs

Thanks so much for the alabaster tip and example. I've read briefly here and there about painting the tubes, but still a little fuzzy about what type of paint to use so you can glue them securely into blank... Any help on paint?

Mike G.

OKLAHOMAN

Thats because you look like a Robert[:D][}:)][;)]Sorry about the name mix-up . Are you sure your not Robert[?]
Originally posted by randbcrafts
<br />It's acutally Richard, but that's okay. For some reason everyone mistakes me for a Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom