Ravens Slim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodWizard

WoodWizard

100_6550.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

Nice pen, and nice design. I like the upper barrel size and shape. Did you have to do any modification on the clip to make fit?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This could help.

For years, I have made a design on the slimline that "can't work" because the clip can't sit right.

Well, below is the secret. Take your dremel and put a grinding bit on it, grind the back (away from the clip end) out a bit and, voila!! you can get a half inch top and the clip will still hold the pen in your pocket, using the standard "fancy" clip. Follow the "Red line" path on the picture!! (old dog learned new trick)

Now, just buy all your slimlines from exotics:wink::wink:, they will work.:biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• slimclipgrind.jpg
    slimclipgrind.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Oh.. That would be REALLY dangerous. I spend too much time gabbing when I drive down. If I could walk over, that would be really bad.

I'm happy I can drive there once in a while :)

WoodWizard

Oh.. That would be REALLY dangerous. I spend too much time gabbing when I drive down. If I could walk over, that would be really bad.

I'm happy I can drive there once in a while :)
Yes...it can be bad...like last night....I just wanted a "few" items.....walked out with a lot of "few" items:wink::biggrin:

barkisini

Very nice pen (and blank) but I thought everyone in Wisconsin was a Packer fan, except for those who may have transferred their allegiance to Minnesota.....

bobleibo

Yes...it can be bad...like last night....I just wanted a "few" items.....walked out with a lot of "few" items:wink::biggrin:

That is a great looking pen. I really like the shape of it, very nice. Is it black titanium/chrome?

OMG......if I lived close enough to walk to Exotic Blanks (www.exoticblanks.com ), I would be flat a$$ broke/poor/bankrupt, I swear. I live right in the middle of CSUSA, MacBeth Hardwoods and Woodcraft. I have absolutely NO WILLPOWER, I am weak! I go in for one item and come out with 10. Imagine living close enough to Exotic Blanks.
Thank God they never advertise (www.exoticblanks.com ) , it would be even worse *W*.
Now, what was the name of that web site that sells those awesome blanks? I think it was www.exoticblanks.com but I might be wrong.
Cheers
Go Pats!

Last edited:

WoodWizard

That is a great looking pen. I really like the shape of it, very nice. Is it black titanium/chrome?

OMG......if I lived close enough to walk to Exotic Blanks (www.exoticblanks.com ), I would be flat a$$ broke/poor/bankrupt, I swear. I live right in the middle of CSUSA, MacBeth Hardwoods and Woodcraft. I have absolutely NO WILLPOWER, I am weak! I go in for one item and come out with 10. Imagine living close enough to Exotic Blanks.
Thank God they never advertise (www.exoticblanks.com ) , it would be even worse *W*.
Now, what was the name of that web site that sells those awesome blanks? I think it was www.exoticblanks.com but I might be wrong.
Cheers
Go Pats!
Yes its Black titanium/chrome......

Top Bottom