a quick $50.00

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Got an order for this pen and charged $120.00 for it as I knew it would be quick as the kit is easy to assemble and the blank was purchased pre-tubed and cast from CSUSA. Venus rollerball and Artisan glass fiber blank. Cut the blank to size, squared it, turned, polished and assembled it in 30 minutes. I figure after the $65.00 in hardware and materials and electricity, 50 bucks is about what I cleared. Wheres the easy button?

Attachments

• blu carbon 007 - Copy.jpg
    blu carbon 007 - Copy.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 352
  • blu carbon 009 - Copy.jpg
    blu carbon 009 - Copy.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 299
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Doesn't that take all the fun out of it? Should have at least came up with a 'had to take a break' excuse during the middle of assembly:eek:

Pretty pen though!

Scott (hope the customer doesn't come here:wink:) B

LL Woodworks

Thanks for sharing - nice looking pen - I have the same combination I'm going to turn & assemble this weekend for an upcoming show. Thanks for giving me the preview.

Texatdurango

A sharp looking combination for sure!

I had a handful of these kits lying around so decided to put a few together with some of the blanks I'm using in my custom fountain pens and they seem to have an appeal about them! I sold all the ones I took to Dallas last month so assembled the last few the other day and find myself actually thinking about ordering some more of these kits!

People seem to notice these pens more than just the standard Jr Statesman pens with the gold embellishments.

Top Bottom