Princess leopard pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kevmic28

kevmic28

Ok my photography is not the best. I need to invest in a better camera soon but here it is.
A leopard skin blank on a pen state gold princess pen with clear stones.
The blank turned really nice. I mm from 1500 to 1200 then polished. It looks good but doesnt have the shiney finish I like to have on my pens.
Ill try to take better pics tomorrow and update them.

Attachments

• 100_2042.jpg
    100_2042.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 100_2040.jpg
    100_2040.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Nice pen.

You are too close, the camera you are using can't focus that close. Check to see if it has a macro function (a little flower in the menu), then you can focus close. Also, a lighter background would help. Maybe grey.

RogerH

I have never had much success selling the Princess. Brought some to a show in the summer, sold only one. Show I did last month I just brought the leftover Princesses, and lo and behold I sold 5. I think they are kind of nice, in a cheaper, blingy sort of way.

Anyway, hard to tell too much from your pics, but what I can see looks nice. Congrats.

kevmic28

I have had moderate success with the princess pens. But its mostly through work and school. When you work with a bunch of women and go to school with a bunch of college girls, the blingy stuff sells.

After looking at the pics today I realized my eyes were really fuzzy last night. Better pic this evening.

Attachments

• 100_2044.jpg
    100_2044.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 94
Top Bottom