Please don't kick me off IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kalai

Kalai

Hi everyone, after reading the fine print in the IAP rules and regulations I found out I was in violation of the rules, but I fixed the problem.
You see all this time I was using a regular plastic Bic pen in my wood shop, that is the big NO NO, can you believe it a IAP member using a plastic bic pen. I could see if I took the bic ink holder out and turned my own pen and incerted the ink holder but no I had to use a common pen, but thanks to my Brother Dan I no longer need to use the plastic pen, I get to use a nice fat Curly Koa slimline (seems funny using fat and slim in the same sentence). Well my brother Dan was making the curly Koa pen and damaged the transmision putting it in so the tip stays out all the time, that is how I got to get a new pen for my shop and I get to throw away the old plastic pen :) As you can see in the picture the Koa pen looks a lot better than the plastic one.
Aloha.

Chris

Attachments

• pens a 004.jpg
    pens a 004.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 372
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drayman

shame on you chris, tut tut tut :eek:
you are in violation of iap rules, but seen has yo have mended and corrected your ways, your punishment will be,,,,,,

go sit on the naughty step for 5 mins. lol

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Of course, you could change the transmission and not tell him he gave you a heck of a pretty pen.
Just thank him for offering you some means of redemption for your errant ways.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
NOT SO FAST!

First he confesses to not only being in possession of a (gasp) Bic. He also uses it in his shop! Then he dangles an overly fat Slim line in curly Koa if front of you and distracts you as you oogle this gift from his brother. The audacity! I say as penance for his trespass on IAP protocal he must provide all members in good standing whom indicate their displeasure with no less than 5 curly Koa blanks. I say you voice your displeasure and concern and receive your free blanks now. What do you say? MIke

I vote that you be banished to your shop for the remainder of the day. :biggrin: Now I must go to my shop and remove something before the IAP bureau of investigation show up. Nice piece of Koa.

Kalai

Hi everyone, I just snuk out of the shop punishment long enough to post this, I did the 5 min. on the naughty step and then went in the shop to serve the rest of my sentence.
Hay Mike I have your 5 pen blanks here waiting for you to stop by and pick them up:) , and if anyone else wants to stop by I will give you some blanks too, it is nice today, the sun is shining and the birds are singing, it is a bit cold though I think it is about 73 degrees, it is still a good day to stop by :)
Aloha everyone and Happy Holidays.

Chris

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Hi everyone, I just snuk out of the shop punishment long enough to post this, I did the 5 min. on the naughty step and then went in the shop to serve the rest of my sentence.
Hay Mike I have your 5 pen blanks here waiting for you to stop by and pick them up:) , and if anyone else wants to stop by I will give you some blanks too, it is nice today, the sun is shining and the birds are singing, it is a bit cold though I think it is about 73 degrees, it is still a good day to stop by :)
Aloha everyone and Happy Holidays.

Chris
It is 9 degrees with -17 wind chill here right now. :frown:

bitshird

Chris, I am astounded,:eek: with all of the beautiful wood, and your using a plastic Bic, Shame upon you Sir!! However since you have seen the error of your ways, and I hope you are in full recovery, you know the plastic carries toxins and germs ! any way Why not serve penance by making three Slim lines 2 Cigars and 1 comfort, then drop some curly Koa in the poor box at the next birthday bash:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
That is a neat pen, beautiful piece of wood.

Top Bottom