Not for everyone Redwood Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from igran7

igran7

Just trying different ideas to slightly modify my inventory of Euro's. This one is made with a nice piece of Lace Redwood Burl with a slightly burried finial, my son (product testor) gave it a "thumbs down" but I think I like it. Comments welcomed, good bad or ugly.

Attachments

• Newport Redwood Shroud.jpg
    Newport Redwood Shroud.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Newport Redwood Shroud II.jpg
    Newport Redwood Shroud II.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 368
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

juteck

I like it. It's the first time I've seen a euro like this. Good work.

The first thing I thought of though, was I wonder what it would look like without the step at the middle, and continue with a smooth taper from the overlapped finial end to the tip, with or without the black center band?

It will be interesting to see how you expand on this idea to get a "thumbs up" from your son.

Justdon83

I like them. You are thinking out of the box and they look different and nice.
I left the cap ends of a group of comfort pens proud, because I thought (and still do) they look nicer than the more narrow version. I had responses from "you didn't use the correct bushing on the cap end" to " I like it" Different strokes for different folks!
Way to go.

igran7

Thanks everyone. I think there are more yea's than na's so I'll keep it in the inventory, and quickly inform my son he is in the minority. he, he, thats the best part!

Top Bottom