New Polaris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ProutyBoy

ProutyBoy

This is my second Polaris. I'm really liking these kits. Unfortunately, I'm horrible about writing down the name of the blank so I don't remember what it is. Anyway, it's a rhodium plated Polaris and the black is beautifully iridescent.

Thanks for any feedback!

PolarisRodium.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kev

Very nice pen you have there.. As for the name of the blank, have a look at your order confirmation (if you ordered it online, the name should be listed there.

Kev

PaulDoug

Very nice pen. I don't understant why the Polaris is not real popular. I've made them and like them. I've also made the click version and like it. I think a feather blank would look great on one also.

ToddMR

Very nice looking pen! Looks to be turned to the right size and right on the mark with the kit too. I do the same thing with the names. Many of my blanks have stickers on them so I got in the habit of pulling them off and setting them to the side so I would remember. Great job!

PaulDoug

Nice. I love the Polaris kits too. As long as it is the twist kit and not the click. Never again my friend...

What problems did you have with the click? I have only made one and so far I like it. The only problem I have had is I forget to click it before I put it back in my pocket! I've read many negative remarks about the pen but no specifics.

Top Bottom