New pesonal carry pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

OK a first for me as I havent buily this pen before. I really like the size and feel of it so it is my new carry pen. Thanks to lyle and George for some info on the finishing. And as allways my photos leave alot to be desired.
DSCN3374.jpg

DSCN3373.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Nolan what beautiful wood! The Jr. Gentlemans pen is a nice looking pen and great for those that dont like capped pens and roller balls. Looks like your photography is coming along as well. [:)] You need to list some more of that great redwood burl, but not until after the holidays.

You probably should have done an artist sketch pencil though. I can see it now, Nolan gets the nurses and doctors to sign his cast, and as they are signing, "Hey if you like that pen I make them. I can make you some, for a price." Price dependant on success of the surgery. [:p]

les-smith

Hey Nolan, Looks like we both discovered the Jr. Gent Ballpoint at the same time. I really like it as well. Yours looks great. Here was my first:

200711513610_BlackBEBJrGentBallpoint.jpg
<br />

I'm not a big capped pen fan, so this one really fits the bill.

GaryMGg

Great lookin' wood; where do you get it? [:D][;)]

Remember the last Amboyna burl block I got from you? LOML said, "Why don't you just put that one on the shelf just like it is." I did. [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom