A new one for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EBorraga

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I spent the day learning watch pen's from Indiana Parrothead. I'm amazed at the amount of time it took for a single sierra. These aren't the greatest pics, as I used my cellphone.

Attachments

• 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
First the Pen: Great job with the blank! Helps to have a Master Jedi for the Padawan from Kentucky (somewhere in another solar system...). The final light saber is awesome!

But your super hero... BUGS BUNNY!!!: Ernie, Ernie, Ernie... Underdog, Atom Ant, George Jetson, Jonny Quest, Aquaman... Even Magilla Gorilla... But..BUGS BUNNY...

Sigh... Even Johnny Drum would have sufficed...

bobleibo

Great job Ernie, that came out really nice. Like others have said already, you may want to evaluate your choice of artwork. A bunny rabbit????? Oye~

EBorraga

In Memoriam
First the Pen: Great job with the blank! Helps to have a Master Jedi for the Padawan from Kentucky (somewhere in another solar system...). The final light saber is awesome!

But your super hero... BUGS BUNNY!!!: Ernie, Ernie, Ernie... Underdog, Atom Ant, George Jetson, Jonny Quest, Aquaman... Even Magilla Gorilla... But..BUGS BUNNY...

Sigh... Even Johnny Drum would have sufficed...

I left a bottle of Johnny Drum with Mike. Hopefully he likes it :)

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Great job Ernie, that came out really nice. Like others have said already, you may want to evaluate your choice of artwork. A bunny rabbit????? Oye~

I can surely tell you that I never realized how much work goes into these blanks. I have a new found respect for the people that make these for re-sell.

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
What a fun project. I can't wait for the April meeting where Mike will provide a demo on these blanks. I bet you all a re jealous. All are welcome, just drive on up to Indy and see what we're up to. Great job both of youall.
WB

Top Bottom