My first kitless click pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from crabcreekind

crabcreekind

So mapster convinced me to make on of these before i made a kitless fountain pen. The body is pr, yeah yeah, I know, it was a horrible choice to start off with for a kitless pen. The mechanism is m7x.75 and the nose cone is m8x.75. I just follwed the tutorial here on iap. minus all the measuring. I expoded the nose cone tenon about 3 times, before just giving up on pr, and switching to a extra piece of acrylic.. The refill also stuck out when it was closed, so i just sanded it down. So after i finished it, i cant even get the nose cone off. Any ideas? I am very happy with how it came out. Putting aside all the hardships and no clip, and the chip at the top of the pen. I hope to do another one very soon! This one will be my new daily carry pen, as i broke my brown mallee burl long click. I would like to thank hewunch for making the tutorial, I would have not been able to do it without it. C&C welcome.

Attachments

• 100_6887.jpg
    100_6887.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 240
  • 100_6888.jpg
    100_6888.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

You don't need to take the nib off. Just unscrew the click mechanism. In the future, you can use a nib and nib coupler from a cigar. That way you can unscrew the nib. At least that's what I did.

The first one is always an adventure. Where did you get the m7x.75 tap? Is it a common size?
Yes, it is pretty common. I have one from a small set from HF.

Last edited:
Top Bottom