My First Arrow Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ozzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

This is my first arrow pen; it has a little WhiteTail Antler. A big thanks to Don Ward and his Arrow Pen Tutorial.

200738231951_Arrow%20Pen.jpg

All comments, good, bad, or indifferent are welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Ozzy,
Looking good. And, you're welcome and I'm glad you used it. I think you may be the first one I remember posting a pen and mentioning the arrow tutorial.
do a good turn daily!
Don

cozee

Pen nice!! Rock bad!![:D]

I haven't read that tutorial (sorry Don!!) but do you turn the nock for the twist action??

its_virgil

Not the way I make them, but thanks for the idea...that would be really cool.
do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by cozee
<br />Pen nice!! Rock bad!![:D]

I haven't read that tutorial (sorry Don!!) but do you turn the nock for the twist action??

Ozzy

<br />I haven't read that tutorial (sorry Don!!) but do you turn the nock for the twist action??
No, you turn the antler but now that you said that; I think my next one will. Thanks for the idea.[:D]

kiddo

I bet you could take that to a sporting/archery store and walk out with a nice fat order.

Or find an archery club in your neck of the woods and show up with a tray of them.

Just wondering... can those be engraved?

Kiddo

Ozzy

Originally posted by kiddo
<br />I bet you could take that to a sporting/archery store and walk out with a nice fat order.

Or find an archery club in your neck of the woods and show up with a tray of them.

Just wondering... can those be engraved?

Kiddo
That's my plan, there are two indoor archery ranges here and as soon as I can get enough made up, I'm heading down there.
I have some stuff at the engraver now, when I go pick it up today, I'll ask if he can do it.

cozee

Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />Not the way I make them, but thanks for the idea...that would be really cool.
do a good turn daily!
Don
<br />Pen nice!! Rock bad!![:D]

I have been toying around with it but like everything else, soooo many projects, soooo little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom