My first..............

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd_ab_penman

Titanium Gold Ballpoint Cigar with Maple Burl. CA Only finish polished to 12000 MM. Protective coat of Brazilian Carnauba.
As always comments welcome.

20081845930_Cigar%20Ballpoint%20Maple%20Burl.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Lee -

Vey nice pen, of course, but I'm particularly taken by the photograph. What is your background? Poster board? And would you comment on your lighting? Thanks.

rd_ab_penman

Originally posted by Proud_Poppa_of_2
<br />Lee -

Vey nice pen, of course, but I'm particularly taken by the photograph. What is your background? Poster board? And would you comment on your lighting? Thanks.

Thanks everyone for you nice comments!

Michael........... my background is White Eazy Felt with a sheet of bright white photo copy paper underneath the felt.
My lighting is just my daylight florescent shop lights.
I don't use any gizmos like a light tent, lights and all that stuff.
My camera is Sony Super Steady Shot DSC-H2.
I shot everthing on auto mode, set my white balance and adjust my EV for shop lighting.
That's it.

Regards,

rd_ab_penman

Updated reply.

Michael........... My camera is a Digital Sony Super Steady Shot DSC-H2, 6 Mega Pixels with 12 Optical with 24 Digital zoom.

I don't use any special lighting, flash, tents or any other gizmo's other than my camera and my shop lighting. I have florescent lighting in my shop using 4 - 2 tube daylight tubes.

1. I leave my camera on Auto all the time and never use the flash.

2. I adjust for lighting conditions using White Balance and use Exposure Value (EV) setting on my camera for proper amount of light exposure.

3. With the Macro On, I don't use the zoom, I just take the photo from a further distance.

4. I have my camera set for the largest image size for the highest quality photo (2816X2112) and re-size them on my computer as needed.

5. For the background I use a 12"X18" sheet of Easy Felt with a sheet of 8.5"X14" bright white paper under the Easy Felt.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom