Limited Edition Brooks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from el_d

el_d

I received an Orange and white Brooks blank in a box I got from Jon. And in it was a very special LIMITED ADDITION one of cast.......OOOhhhhh!!!!
I couldnt decide what color to paint the inside of the blank, White???? Orange???? Nooooo BLACK!!!!.....

And a close up....

Great Blank Jon..... and if you got anymore lying around, let me know.:cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I love it! Every time I see "Brooks" in the title I know it's going to be something special and this one looks AMAZING! Keep them coming

MarkD

Great looking pen! The blank is awesome ( as we have come to expect ) and it looks great on the clicker. The photography looks great too!

Woodlvr

Beautiful work Lupe. Great color choices- OBVIOUSLY:eek:. Is there glitter in the blank or the paint you painted in it? WOW.

el_d

Thanks guys.....

Yes Richard the blank Jonathan sent me was orange/white. And it does have a gold veining running thru it. I turned it down to get a better idea of the color scheme used then decided to go with the black for a nice contrasting backdrop. I was afraid to use a similar color and mask his work.

Hopefully Brooks will chime in with details......

Last edited:

Brooks803

Thanks guys.....

Yes Richard the blank Jonathan sent me was orange/white. And it does have a gold veining running thru it. I turned it down to get a better idea of the color scheme used then decided to go with the black for a nice contrasting backdrop. I was afraid to use a similar color and mask his work.

Hopefully Brooks will chime in with details......

It looks awesome Lupe! The black was a perfect choice. I think if you had used a similar color to the blank it would have muddled the colors instead of enhance them like you did. That really was a 1 off blank. I could probably make another, but I like the idea of a one and only. You also described the colors perfectly. There is a touch of mica in there for pizazz. Your photos are top notch as is your finished product. I'm anxious to see how the rest of the blanks in that box turn out :biggrin: Again, great job Lupe!

Top Bottom