Just Finished Today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tomwojeck

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomwojeck

I got a batch of kits from Bill B and had to see what the Black Titanium Cigar would look like. The first is cocobolo, the next two are curly brown poplar and marblewood.

If I could take a decent picture, the Black titanium would show better.

20051104241_Cocobolo.jpg

200511042558_poplarandmarble.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dougle40

Very nice Tom . The last pen in the photos almost has an optical illusion going for it . It looks bent in the middle due to the combination of the grain and the shadows .

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Very nice... I agree about the poplar.. it is amazing what kind of grain that wood can have...
I have a nice piece of green dyed stabilized curly poplar, just waiting for the right pen... might have to do it on a sterling Baron.. that sould be real nice..

wpenm

Nice job Tom. The black chrome kits look great. I like the curly brown poplar the best. I like alot of grain. I have some black chrome slimlines on the way from Woodturningz.

tomwojeck

I think the Black is my new favorite kit. I got it and the poplar from Bill B at arizona silhouette. I'm trying to finish what I have so I can order more good stuff!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Tom,
When I saw your pictures, I did not realize this would be a "me too" post. Very nice work, and like most, I think the curly poplar it awesome! The black Titanium is a beautiful finish in any kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom