Iwo Jima Catridge Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TAFFJ

TAFFJ

I have today completed the raffle prize pen that Iwas lucky to win & everyone who has seen it thinks it wonderful! Sorry photo not brilliant but it is better than nothing. Thanks Eric for the prize greatly appreciated. Thanks for all those involved in running the raffle!
Regards
David

Attachments

• Iwo Jima Cartridge Pen.jpg
    Iwo Jima Cartridge Pen.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 382
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sylvanite

Hmmm, it looks like you used the bushing as a centerband. I didn't intend that, but if you like the look, good for you. It appears you also picked a different material for the upper barrel (the pic doesn't look like lignum vitae). Just out of curiosity, what is it?

Regards,
Eric

TAFFJ

Oops! Sorry Eric - I initially used the bushing for what you intended and it was a great help.
Her indoors liked it left on the pen and she has to be obeyed! I agree with the bushing taken away it does improve the look. I did use the Lignum Vitae that you included and it must be the photograph which does not do it justice! My friends all like it and I am very proud of it!
Once again many thanks
David

jttheclockman

David

Thats a whole lot better. That is one sharp looking pen. Great idea Eric and the wood goes with it well. You did that kit justice and surely make someone very happy.

txcwboy

Photo Tip- Crop the pic so its just pen unless the background has some part in the picture. Or zoom in on pen so its all pen no background.

Dave

Top Bottom