Just turned this beauty from plastic.

What do ya all think. :biggrin:

Attachments

• ballpoint-pen1.jpg
    ballpoint-pen1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 310
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

I would have liked a bit better coloration blend. It might be that you'd didn't mix the resin quite enough to get the blob of color in the middle.

Gilrock

Well that pen would be awesome for me cause I have a bad habit of chewing on pens. That's the problem with all the pens I make...I can't chew on them....maybe that guy making the scented pens is onto something...lol.

gimpy

WOW, it awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!! what do they cost, can I get 100 of them for a party next week, ..........only if it takes a refill

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
To fat in the middle, to skinny on the ends, The length is wrong, the clip and the cap are to short. The front section is to straight and the colors clash. Do it over!

PenMan1

Nice pen! But why should I buy yours when the bank, grocery store, my barber, the oil change place will all GIVE me their upgraded version with their phone numbers imprinted.

With their pens, all I have to do is pick the one I want from the free pen jar (compliments of the pizza delivery place) when I need to call them. It saves me the expense of a 411 call.

What does your pen do? Seems kinda pricey to me:)

OKLAHOMAN

Don't care for the nib section at all, why the two bumps,, I'll bet the cap will scratch when posted, can't you make treads? It sure as hell looks like turquoise, what a waste of a good blank, it has absolutly no style, couldn't you have at least pinched the waist? Other than all that I simply love it!!

TerryDowning

couldn't you have at least pinched the waist? Other than all that I simply love it!!

That's funny, I was thinking just the opposite...

At least it's not yet another wasp waisted slimline:biggrin:

I like the clean simple lines, I bet someone could sell millions of those if the price is right:cool:

Xander

The cap length to body ratio is all wrong. Not sure what's up with the nib, seems kind of bumpy. There seems to be something up with the finish in the mid section, like the CA was not MM'ed enough. How does one change the refill? Other than that GREAT pen. Never seen one quite like it. Don't think I can afford a one-off hand crafted pen though, I'll stick to my WalMart supplier.

76winger

WOW, that's the thinnest and longest kitless I've seen! How'd you manage such a straight thin body without any drill drift?

Tage

What did you you use for a finish? Is it a rollerball or ballpoint? What type of refill does it take? Did you use slimline bushings or turn between centers? Huh? ;)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
My alternate choice

This is my personal favorite....25 years young and still writes with the original refill.

Attachments

• bicpen 001.jpg
    bicpen 001.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 118

Andrew_K99

Danny I NEVER said I didn't participate in this thread (it was, and is still amusing)

I just stepped back a second and looked at how Mike might have seen it and I agreeed with him, it was making fun of his proposal.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom