Fizzy Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail....
My 3rd closed end in a row. This one a Blackberry Fizz Crushed Velvet from Exotics ... on a Zen. Should be a hit with the ladies.

Attachments

• image-2134040081.png
    image-2134040081.png
    724.3 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Very nice! That kit looks really good with the closed end. I'm guessing the cap is no longer postable?

Thats correct. The only way I thought to keep it postable would be to slim it on the end, but I like the zen nearly straight.

We'll see the reaction to this with the ladies - I think it looks great even though I've lost the posting.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very nice! That kit looks really good with the closed end. I'm guessing the cap is no longer postable?

Thats correct. The only way I thought to keep it postable would be to slim it on the end, but I like the zen nearly straight.

We'll see the reaction to this with the ladies - I think it looks great even though I've lost the posting.

The zen is pretty long, without posting. But, if you REALLY wanted to keep it, you could narrow the end and put a magnet inside the hole, behind the rollerball refill. I would think a rare earth magnet would go through the resin to hold the cap.

(Just an idea--have not tried it)

"Different" looking material---I CAN get it in lots of colors if there is interest.

Top Bottom