First "Show & Tell" Posting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from j_b_fischer

j_b_fischer

Local Chapter Leader
I've recently been trying to learn the best ways to upload pictures (for both IAP and my (under development) own website) ... here goes!

The finish is Woodturners Friction Finish ... don't know if that will last.

Also ... any suggestions for how to keep the Ebony wood from bleeding onto the white wood during sanding? I thought of saturating the piano keys with CA before hand, but would like to hear (read) any other ideas you might have. --- Thanks!

Attachments

• PianoPen - Open.jpg
    PianoPen - Open.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 224
  • PianoPen - Closed.jpg
    PianoPen - Closed.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 171
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I use Mylands Cellulose Sanding Sealer during sanding...after each grit before I start the next. I sometimes stop and apply some while sanding on the same grit. It's worth the time to keep those keys nice and white. You did a nice job on that inlay kit. Pat yourself on the back!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I've recently been trying to learn the best ways to upload pictures (for both IAP and my (under development) own website) ... here goes!

The finish is Woodturners Friction Finish ... don't know if that will last.

Also ... any suggestions for how to keep the Ebony wood from bleeding onto the white wood during sanding? I thought of saturating the piano keys with CA before hand, but would like to hear (read) any other ideas you might have. --- Thanks!

Top Bottom