Euro w/ roll clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

I had this Euro kit for a while now from WC. It has a little wheel on the end of the clip. It doesn't function, just decorative. I used a blank I got from WNW I think it was. Either that or wood pen pro. It is a black blank with orange lines. This is only the second type of this blank I have done that was primarily black and turned sort of like rubber. Lots of markings after turning. I was able to take my time and with some water to cool the blank and light cutting it was just fine. Did my wet MM and here it is.

eurorollclip.jpg eurorollclip-a.jpg

I also helped my daughter turn this for her grandmother's bday. It is a crushed mud inlace from WT. She drilled and sanded it. Inlace as we know can be difficult to work with and I didn't want it breaking on her. Also made this gray, orange, and yellow key chain for my stock.

crushkc-a.jpg graycamokc.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Todd, The pen looks really good! I just wish the pics were larger. It would really display well. That one looks a little like a lava blank. It's neat when you spend time with your child creating something special. Those will be memories that are priceless! Thanks for showing. Regards, Doc

ToddMR

Here you go Doc, a bigger pic of the pen. LOL. I didn't get the little particle specs wiped off the pen all the way. They always seem to elude me until I see them in the pic.

eurobigpic.png

DurocShark

I love those clips. The wheel *should* function. Yours looks great!

I've had one of those as my pocket pen for a while now. Surprisingly, the plating hasn't worn off yet, even though the gold Ti Electra on my desk (not pocket) has...

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Agree.. the roller *should* be functional. I used to buy 10 packs of
those at Woodcraft, open it up and swap out the ones that didn't roll.
That was a while ago .. back when they were $3.45 ea. :eek:

Top Bottom