Dallas Cowboys Fans....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

DKF

I have three good friends who are avid Dallas Cowboy
fans.....this one of the pens for them, and thanks to the great casting skill of Jeff-in-Indiana, I was able to get some great blanks. BT Cigar. Comments and critiques welcome, as well as Cowboy bashing...

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2029.JPG
    IMG_2029.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Can't say anything derogatory about the Cowboys---they sure are better than what we have! (Two holes in the area, left behind by the Rams and the Raiders!!!!) Guess I could support the Chargers, but I have NEVER liked them! I follow Tampa Bay Bucs during football season (Formerly USC East!)

el_d

Cool Don, did you put the lonestar on the end?

Got to agree with Hank but still love them Cowboys and my Spurs.

Didnt know Spurs had fans in Japan but there is a Toyota Plant in SA, couple of miles from where I grew up.;)

leehljp

Member Liaison
Apologies for hijacking the thread a tad - Been a Spurs fan since the Admiral; Been a Cowboys fan ever since Dandy Don. Actually there are several Spurs fans around here (Japan) and probably more unusual than that - I even know some Spurs fans that live in the Dallas (Mavericks) area [}:)] .

I get my daughter to tune in to a Cowboys game, turn on Skype on her computer and place it in front of the TV and . . . Cowboys on my computer here!

BACK TO THE PEN - Does it have a Star on it? That would be super!

Top Bottom