Dachshund Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from glen r

glen r

Finally got this kit done. Its a Dachshund from Exotics but is cut out by Kallenshaan Woods and all is put on a gold & chrome Elegant Sierra. According to the assembly instructions the kit has 24 pieces but about 6 of them are small. I sent Ed an email stating that getting the last pieces in was like trying to sort fly crap out of a pile of ground pepper but I'm happy with the results. I have another kit to do as we are Doxy owners and the better half would like one for herself. After doing one I know how to make the assembly of the second one easier.

Picture taking skills need work but this is also a hard pen & blank to photograph. I'll have to get some grey back ground for taking pictures. C & C welcomed

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 272
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LagniappeRob

Not usually a small dog person myself, but any little dog that will go after badgers is ok with me! Those that don't know:
The all knowing Wiki said:
The name "dachshund" is of German origin and literally means "badger dog", from Dachs ("badger") and Hund ("dog").

I've had Beignet - my Cheeto (aka Chi-Weenie, a Daschund/Chihuahua mix) for almost 2 years. This little girls runs the house. The two 80lb males (Walker Hound & Flat Coated Retriever) give her a wide berth! What she says goes. Like when I come home after work, she greets me first. THEN when she's done, they can come see me. And by no means wake the princess up. It would be a good way to lose a finger or 2.

I've been planning on getting one of these kits to do for Tammy before Christmas (stocking stuffer).

Finally got this kit done. Its a Dachshund from Exotics but is cut out by Kallenshaan Woods and all is put on a gold & chrome Elegant Sierra. According to the assembly instructions the kit has 24 pieces but about 6 of them are small. I sent Ed an email stating that getting the last pieces in was like trying to sort fly crap out of a pile of ground pepper but I'm happy with the results. I have another kit to do as we are Doxy owners and the better half would like one for herself. After doing one I know how to make the assembly of the second one easier.

Picture taking skills need work but this is also a hard pen & blank to photograph. I'll have to get some grey back ground for taking pictures. C & C welcomed

Expressionisms are just a part of life down here so I've heard it all, but, my fn' sides hurt from laughing so hard.

SDB777

Just wish when I click on the photo, take it would actually enlarge bigger then the thumbnail....errrrrrr!

From what I can see, this is well done!

Scott (try a black background) B

Top Bottom