A couple from yesterday. First TBC pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobostro61

Bobostro61

First try turning between centers on these. Nice not having to mess around with a mandrel!

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpg
    IMG_1652.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 275
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Allen

Nice!
Fit and finish is great.
What is your opinion on the exec pen? Do you like them?
Also, what's up with the photo? It looks like the pens on the left and right are angled. I know the hardware is not angled. Maybe it is just my computer rendering of the photo. It looks slightly like a fisheye effect.

Bobostro61

Nice!
Fit and finish is great.
What is your opinion on the exec pen? Do you like them?
Also, what's up with the photo? It looks like the pens on the left and right are angled. I know the hardware is not angled. Maybe it is just my computer rendering of the photo. It looks slightly like a fisheye effect.

I see what you mean. Trust me, the pens are straight! LOL! Must me an iPhone effect I wasn't aware of! I do like the executive pens too. They really let the blank show in it's entirety and simple to make.

edstreet

What we are viewing here skew distortion. The grid paper is not parallel with the film sensor in the camera (iphone in this case) Note the grid lines and the bottom right corner. The reason you notice it in this photo is the grid lines itself. If those lines were removed you would likely not notice it.

Top Bottom