Cocobolo Gold Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bree

Bree

I turned this one today. Finally had a chance to get down to the shop instead of going shopping! This is MM-12000 followed by 3 coats of CA/BLO and lightly buffed with wheel 3 followed by Ren Wax. I am no longer doing all 3 wheels on wood where there is a substantial amount of black. The risk of tiny scratches from the buffing wheels is just too great. The light buff worked well.

scimg5024.jpg

scimg5025.jpg

scimg5026.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Wow, that one would look nice on my collection too...!:eek::wink:

Is there any special on Cigars at the moment, everywhere or we are all suffering from Cigarspariotythys ???:eek:

Never remember to have seen so many Cigars being made in a short few days, just when I decided to do a "few" myself!:confused::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Bree

Wow, that one would look nice on my collection too...!:eek::wink:

Is there any special on Cigars at the moment, everywhere or we are all suffering from Cigarspariotythys ???:eek:

Never remember to have seen so many Cigars being made in a short few days, just when I decided to do a "few" myself!:confused::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Rockler had a special on Cigars awhile back and I got a special out of Hawaii on Black Titanium Cigars so I am loaded with Cigar kits!! Look for more of them!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom