Clown Eyes on a Baron Satin Rollerball Closed End

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Ever notice there are more blanks to turn then time available? Just thought I'd throw that out there for everyone to think about....

Turned this one last night, but did not get it photo'd until late, and with the 'game' on...well, you know. Grabbed a Satin Rollerball Baron kit, and a Clown Eyes blank from the wife's stash and turned this semi-closed end pen. I have been searching for an closed end contour that is fun to make and a quick seller. So I have turned a lot of different ends, and had the wife report back to me which pens get picked up first when the girls at her office are looking at them.
Anyway....

ClownEyesClosedEndRollerball001.jpg

ClownEyesClosedEndRollerball002.jpg

ClownEyesClosedEndRollerball003.jpg

Still pretty much using the same finishing method, found it works well and give a constant shine. MM through 12K(wet) and PlastixPolished.
C&C welcome...

Thanks for looking!
Scott

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

Really nice pen but your avatar scares the heck out of me!:biggrin:

SDB777

Really nice pen but your avatar scares the heck out of me!:biggrin:

Me too! Guess I got tired of seeing Matthews Archery avatar, and I happened to be listening to Insane Clown Posse while looking for another....figured it was very fitting considering the blank name and all!

Hey Scott, that's another nice one. Is it postable?

Actually it's not. I make the ends large enough that someone won't be able to shove the cap down over the end. Not sure if one or the other would be damaged in any way, but I'd rather not find out.....if you know what I mean.

That pen is gorgeous! And the photography ... WOW!

Thank you....I try.

Scott

Top Bottom