Cigar Double Cross (celtic knot?)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gwilki

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwilki

The wood is Brazilian. It does not have as much character as I would have liked. The cross is white corian. The kit is a satin pearl Cigar.

As this is my first double cross, I can use all the advice that you can offer.

g

2007831231937_cigar%20-%20celtic%20cross%201%20LR.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Varinokid

I like it personally and I think the cross could be more in center..it looks a lil lower from the center but overall I like it...very noticable pen.

GaryMGg

At this distance, it looks great. If it looks that good up close (probably looks better), I'm with Bill -- keep on keepin' on. [8D]
That's a sharp looking pen.

gwilki

Tks, Varinokid. I wasn't sure where I wanted it. You may well be right. The next one, I'll center the cross and see how it looks.

Greg: I'll see what I can do. But, with the very restricted file size that we are allowed, I'll likely need to do more than one post to do it. I'd like to post pics with higher res, too, but no can do.

Texatdurango

I like it, looks like your segments are pretty equal. What I found that works for me is rather than centering the knot on the blank, I put the clip up against the blank and mark the center between the top edge and where the clip touches the blank. In other words, I center the knot under the clip.

George

gwilki

I like that idea, George. It was intentional not to center it on the blank. I wanted it more toward the center band. I'm open to all suggestions, though. I've seen them with the know on the barrel, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom