Celebration pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kruzzer

kruzzer

Here is a couple of pic of a pen I did for one of our local radio celebs. She recently had a baby so I tried to come up with somethig fitting the occasion. This is actually the first one I made and ended up with a slight crack in it. I repaired it with trust ole CA but decided to keep it and make another one for the gift..
It's a Chrome Atlas made from orange asage with 8 ballons made from varying acrylics.
Sorry for the sucky picture quality. Just not a camera person I guess

Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome...

Attachments

• 100_0587.jpg
    100_0587.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 372
  • 100_0588.jpg
    100_0588.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kruzzer

Thanks guys...
I really enjoy trying to come up with a "theme" pen..
Hmmm what could be next...? Halloween? Christmas? .. I'd better get to work..

mrburls

Great looking pen and idea I have one setting on my work bench I have been experimating with. Just trying to come up with the colors I like.

Keith "mrburls"

kruzzer

Thanks again to all...
Mike the strings are just black veneer... Since I drilled the holes for the balloons completely thru the blank I used the scroll saw the cut the line for the string then just glued a piece of black veneer in place.

fernhills

Really nice work, it turned out nice. If you got poster board paper at your local craft store and curve it backwards against a wall so there are no seems it will make your pics look a lot better. A 22 W x 28 L works out good. 59 cents each. Carl

Top Bottom