Cambridge & El Grande

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Crickett

Crickett

A couple of my castings. The Cambridge has a silver pheasant background with the rump feathers from a ringneck pheasant and the El Grande also has the silver pheasant background with dyed silver pheasant feathers, lady Amherst and rooster cape. Comments and critique welcome.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03410.JPG
    DSC03410.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 457
  • DSC03399.JPG
    DSC03399.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 457
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glennw

where do u buy your kits from and how much are they the top one is a cambridge right were did you get it.

Crickett

Very very nice. I really like the top one. Wish it was a bit clearer. Do you make and cast these?

Thank-you. I do cast blanks.

I am very impressed. I see more and more women are turners do u also do flat work.

Thank-you. I only ever made two peppermills, that's what I originally set out to make but Pete, (Curly), suggested I try making a pen instead to begin with, he knows how I dislike reading instructions, three years later I'm still making pens and love every moment of it.

where do u buy your kits from and how much are they the top one is a cambridge right were did you get it.

I buy my Cambridge kits from William Wood-Write, a Canadian company, I live in Canada.

Top Bottom