Blue Swirl Majestic Jr. and.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's a Blue Swirl Italian Resin on a 22K/Rhodium Majestic Jr. Rollerball along with a matching Majestic letter opener. Had fun making it. Hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Blue Swirl Majestic Jr..jpg
    Blue Swirl Majestic Jr..jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._1.jpg
    Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._2.jpg
    Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._3.jpg
    Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._4.jpg
    Blue Swirl Majestic Jr._4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rich gubbin

also just outta curiosity what lighting setup are you using, because the photography impresses me as much as the pen, your pictures seem to have a bit more "sparkle" and im looking at trying to improve my photography technique as much as my pen turning.
rgrds
Rich

PR_Princess

Beautiful Doc!!! :biggrin: The gold trim really accents this perfectly. And as always your photos are top notch!

Is this the letter opener a first? I don't remember seeing one before. Really makes a great looking set!!!

ToddMR

Wow! I like those both a lot Doc! Love the looks of the blank on both. Of course I always wonder if anyone actually uses those letter openers. Only other thing I can think of is it makes for one decorative shank. hehe.

wizard

Very nice desk set Doc!

AK

Andrew, Thanks so much! Doc:)

Beautiful set! Nice combo (Majestic and the Ital. blank). Going to box them?

Robert, Thank you! and yep... going to box them as a gift set for a friend. Doc:)

Great Set Doc, Love the color combo.

Thanks Max! Doc:)

Absolutely gorgeous pen Doc! Where did you get the blank?

Bill, Thanks! Exotic Blanks carries them..asked Dawn and they are out now but they are supposed to have them back in stock soon. Doc:)

They both look great Doc! The black background really makes that blue pop!

Jonathan, Thanks so much! Doc:)

wow, i really like that Italian resin! Where did you get it? Nice work as usual!

Seamus, Thank you! Exotic Blanks carries them and should have them back in stock soon. Doc:)

Good looking pen Doc and that looks stunning on black. :biggrin:

Mike, Thanks so much! Doc:)

also just outta curiosity what lighting setup are you using, because the photography impresses me as much as the pen, your pictures seem to have a bit more "sparkle" and im looking at trying to improve my photography technique as much as my pen turning.
rgrds
Rich

Rich, Will send you a PM. Doc:)

Beautiful Doc!!! :biggrin: The gold trim really accents this perfectly. And as always your photos are top notch!

Is this the letter opener a first? I don't remember seeing one before. Really makes a great looking set!!!

Dawn, Thanks so much!...and the letter opener is a first for me. Doc:)

Wow! I like those both a lot Doc! Love the looks of the blank on both. Of course I always wonder if anyone actually uses those letter openers. Only other thing I can think of is it makes for one decorative shank. hehe.

Todd, Thank you! And that opener could serve as a deadly weapon...the tip is extremely painful..DAMHIKT:rolleyes: Doc:)

Great work...love the color combination!

Tom

Tom, Thank you! Doc:)

Nice looking set Doc. Love that material. I might have to switch to black background. Great job.

Chuck, Thanks so much!...Doc:)

Top Bottom