Another Stainless One

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

The Ultimate "last forever finish"

I make pens from everything on the planet (bushes,sticks,stones,driftwood,plastics,corn cobs,pinecones,brass,bronze,aluminum, etc etc etc) but stainless is my favorite. The ultimate "last forever finish" . I have been toying around with the Polaris/Atlas kits lately. They are a very versatile kit at a nice price. Hope you like as much as I do>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GEBC

Attachments

• gold stainless.jpg
    gold stainless.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Very nicely done. I like the touch with the rubber gromets. Where do you get the rubber washers from??? Thanks for showing.

johncrane

Same as the patriot from csusa l love that kit a lot don't care for it but once you use it you will change your mind it fits the hand beautiful, as for your pen it looks very good are the rings there just for looks, my self l think it adds a nice touch.:biggrin:

GouletPens

VERY cool.....almost like a wine stopper pen! Although I don't think a pen is the first thing people think to stick in a wine bottle....

I would have to assume that you did that on a metal lathe. Great work though, I looks nice enough to not be handmade:tongue::biggrin:

Thanks for all the kind words, Goulet, Yes a Metal lathe, I have a full metal shop in my back yard, my largest metal lathe has a swing of 16" / 6' bed and weighs 3500 lbs. Good thing I have a wife that understands that a man has got to have his toys. :)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
WDCAV1952 --That's really my profession, I have been a fulltime safecracker for the past 29 years

I believe you. One of my uncles way back when I was a kid was a locksmith and was called on occasionally to get into a safe when the combination got lost or forgotten.

Now, if you are doing this at night with a mask, we may get to meet. (Check my profile.) :biggrin:

Top Bottom