Another Cigar pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is a Berea Cigar pen made from Claro. I really like this wood, it's easy to turn and also easy to finish. Thanks for looking!

ClaroCigar.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

You are on a roll RT. Good looking. Makes me think of the nice Claro gun stocks we used to get in the old days. Beautifull figure and grain at no extra charge. Anthony

jkirkb94

The price of cigars from Bill make them one of the cheaper pens, next to a slimline, to do. Many people like the extra weight of the cigar. I have bushings from PSI and from Woodcraft. Woodcraft are more robust and heavier but both fit Bill's kits. Kirk[8D]

WoodChucker

Kirk, I agree with ya, you can get the Cigar kit from Bill for as little as $2.95 a kit. And it's a nice pen for men, fits the hand really nice. It's one of my favorite pens. I think I'm going to stock up on them because I don't think that price will last for long,ya think?

R.T.

WoodChucker

Anthony, I don't see an option for a savings on Bills site, and with Berea the savings is only 15 cents when you buy 100. Not much of a savings unless you know something I don't? And that wouldn't be the first time. [:D]

R.T.

PenWorks

RT, your right [:)] buy your own [:p]

After working all day, then working all night, you start getting punchy and say stupid things [:p] Bill's prices are the same for 1 or 100 and certain finishes, what a deal! Anthony

You know, those fatter pens are also great for those who have arthur(itis) in their hands. They are easier to hold on to than the skinny ones! I have had several very satisfied customers after I told them about the fatter ones being easier to hold. It seems the women just gravitate to the skinny ones unless you explain the difference to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom