Another busy Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cueman

Status
Not open for further replies.

cueman

This is my lastest Emperor. This design was per a customers request, they liked a previous design I did and wanted something similar. It has cocobolo scallops and stripes lined with thin aluminum, and aluminum dot inlays.

200712921437_silver%20dot%20E%201%20Medium.jpg

Ron Mc

Absolutely perfect! I have been watching your pens and you always amaze me.
Very well done.

micah

WOW, I really like that a lot! I wish that I had the skills and tools that it takes to do such a piece of work. I know I shouldn't, but I really envy some of you that have the ability to do things like this. Really awesome.[:p]

alamocdc

Excellent craftsmanship all the way around, Douglas!!! Busy, yes, and as beautiful as it is, I can't help but feel that the segmentation competes with the hardware. However, the customer is always right![;)][^]

thetalbott4

[:0]Beautiful work. Douglas has some serious pen skills. Some of his gear is just pieced together stuff that you wouldnt think could turn out work like this. Just goes to speak to Douglas' ability to take whatever is there and make it work.

pete00

Douglas

iv'e been looking at that for ten min now, and still cant find the right words to say how good it looks....[:0]

ps
if you ever put together and post a "this is how i did it".
i'll put you on my christmas list..[:D][:D]

pete

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Doug,

The customer IS always accomodated!!!

I agree the pen is too intricate for the emperor body, too much gold detracts.

However, your work is just astonishing!!!!!

Can I ask what glue you use? Aluminum to wood joints.

Also, do you know how many hours you have in that blank??? If so, will you tell us???

Really amazing!

Jamie

I really hate you people that can make pens like these! And if you have to make them, for God's sake don't show them to me. Do you have any idea what that can do to a fragile ego like mine? I'm ready to inplode... do you want that on your conscience?

Rifleman1776

While 'busy' designs are not to my personal taste, I have to admit this is one beautiful pen. Would that I could come close to your craftsmanship. And, yes, I also had the Gisi styles in mind with I saw yours.

pete00

Originally posted by Jamie
<br />I really hate you people that can make pens like these! And if you have to make them, for God's sake don't show them to me. Do you have any idea what that can do to a fragile ego like mine? I'm ready to inplode... do you want that on your conscience?

lol....dont implod !!.

remedicate like i had to after seeing this...[}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom