Albino Western Diamondback Snakeskin Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

These are two albino western diamondback snakeskin pens I got from Seamus this week in his classified add on IAP. Dressed them up in Jr. Statesman kits. Seamus did a darn nice job matching up seam of skins on both sets of blanks.
Thanks for taking a look, Keith "mrburls"

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 487
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 294
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 296
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I love the looks of those snake skin pens but I would not like making those blanks. I really don't like snakes at all. The make a supper pen though. Nice job on those.

seamus7227

OMG!!!! JohnU summed it up by saying that they look like they were made for that pen kit. Those turned out better than i ever expected! I would like to use those pictures on my website if you dont mind.

mrburls

OMG!!!! JohnU summed it up by saying that they look like they were made for that pen kit. Those turned out better than i ever expected! I would like to use those pictures on my website if you dont mind.

Thanks Seamus for comments. I don't mine you using photos at all. But I would like to take a few more pictures of them before you use these. They look much better in person and I would like to try a different back ground. These photos look like they were taken in black and white.
I knew the monent you posted the blanks they would look great with rhodium and black titanium. I think a full size Emperor would also look good.

Keith "mrburls"

Top Bottom