Aero kit w/ lasered name

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Richard Gibson

A Gold/Chrome Aero kit w/ a lasered name and a Rose Gold Aero w/ a Jeff Powell "signum sectionis" blank

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 246
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jppensplus

Great looking pen!! After you had it engraved, how did you colorfill the engraving? I'm looking for a source for engraving AND color-filling. I was very happy with the work done by Kallenshaan Woods in that regard, but according to my conversations with Ken Nelsen, he no longer provides that service--

Turned Around

Great looking pen!! After you had it engraved, how did you colorfill the engraving? I'm looking for a source for engraving AND color-filling. I was very happy with the work done by Kallenshaan Woods in that regard, but according to my conversations with Ken Nelsen, he no longer provides that service--

+1

i'm looking for the same thing. there's a local place that will do the engraving, but i was hoping for a package deal on the engraving/filling.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I did the color fill myself using Pro Color Fill from Laserbits.com. It's very easy. You just put it on with a q-tip and then wipe it off. Any smears are cleaned off with regular rubbing alcohol. Only takes about 2-3 minutes.

Turned Around

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I did the color fill myself using Pro Color Fill from Laserbits.com. It's very easy. You just put it on with a q-tip and then wipe it off. Any smears are cleaned off with regular rubbing alcohol. Only takes about 2-3 minutes.

would it have the same effect to use Testors paint to fill it in?

would it have the same effect to use Testors paint to fill it in?
Really not sure. It would fill in but not sure about clean-up the smears or drying time.

Top Bottom