.30-06 & .45 w Antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

Pens - 2-4-12 Antler with bullet ends.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ALA

Looks great! Are they from kits or real cartridges. The reason I ask I've been asked to do one in a 30-06 but I'd rather do it in a real cartridge but not sure how. I'm sure he would like something like this!

Jgrden

Looks great! Are they from kits or real cartridges. The reason I ask I've been asked to do one in a 30-06 but I'd rather do it in a real cartridge but not sure how. I'm sure he would like something like this!

They are done from real spent casings. I have a friend who shoots and also a shooting range that sells my pens. I am always looking for more casings.

Last edited:

ALA

Aalfred: I have not used any of these, (http://www.bulletpenkits.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_5 ) but they do give you a choice of calibers. May be worth a look see to you. Also, I have one 30-06 kit hanging on the peg that came from www.woodnwhimsies.com

Kits by Caliber : Bullet Pen Kits

Thanks for the link and info. My friend that is interested in the bullet pen is bringing me a casing and I'll go from there. I've made several from the (replica) kits but I'll have to do more homework to do the real cartridge.

Jgrden

If you want to know how it is done, let me know. I'll be glad to share information.

Pens - 1-7-12 Bullet and Antler 2.jpg

Pens - 2-2-12 Harley Bullet.jpg

Pens - 2-4-12 Antler with bullet ends.jpg
John
Lake Arrowhead, Ca.

ALA

If you want to know how it is done, let me know. I'll be glad to share information.

John
Lake Arrowhead, Ca.

Those look great! A friend is supposed to bring me some spent cartridges. I may get in touch with you when I get' em...Thanks!

Top Bottom