Donation Drawing Comments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
My '09 donation sent. Thanks for offering the Commemorative Mug as part of the deal. I know I will not "win" one, and I collect mugs, so it was worth the purchase for good cause. This mug, I will use!

When you get ready to ship, let me know and I will email my USA address. I will be home in mid April for a month and pick it up then.

Last edited:

tbroye

used the one at the top of the page Happy Birthday IAP send the mug to user name tbroye, couldn't find a place to put it on the form that popped up

mrburls

I'm in for $50.00 just had to have one of those great looking mugs :smile-big:
Also very appreciative of all the information here and the wonderful turning materials I have gotten on this site since joining only a few months ago. A donation is a mere drop in the bucket for all I have gotten.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAP

Thanks, Keith "mrburls"

VisExp

Thanks for a great forum Jeff. It's difficult to fully describe the enjoyment I get participating with this group. Happy Birthday IAP :)

bruce119

OK just made mine gotta have that mug. Also I made a prize donation to Maxwell Smart007 This is going to be a fun bash.

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE :cake:

Bruce

Verne

Just pushed the paypal button, hope I bought a mug, know I contributed to the most helpful, fun, deserving site on the www. Happy Birthday IAP.
Many, many more,
Vern

nava1uni

I can hardly wait to drink my coffee from that IAP mug. Signed up for monthly contribution. This is a great site, I fee connected to people I meet here. Learn lots, get to share and it all flows nicely.

melogic

I'm in! The mug is just a kicker compared to all of the knowledge that is accessible here at the IAP.
Happy 5th Birthday and thanks again Jeff and Scott for giving birth to this great site!

markgum

$$ sent. I need mug... afterall,,, the latest bunch of blanks that I received smell like Scotch and the ones from Jimm (JD barrel blanks). need to extract any liquid from them and might as well break the 'mug' in. :drink:
thanks for making this possible.

Top Bottom