"Worthless Wood II" Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I believe this is Curtis Seebeck's second generation in his "Worthless Wood"
collection. Therefore, this is a Jr. Statesman in Live Oak "Worthless Wood II" from Exotic Blanks. It looks incredible seeing the deep blue resin permeate through every crevice in the dried Oak wood. Had fun turning it. Had to sharpen tools well for this..then again it's oak. :rolleyes: Thank you for looking and have a great and safe weekend! Doc

Attachments

• Worthless Wood II Jr. Statesman.jpg
    Worthless Wood II Jr. Statesman.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 225
  • Worthless Wood II Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    Worthless Wood II Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CV Wood

Very nice work. I think your blank is one of the best looking pieces of wood I have seen in a long time.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Doc,

That pen looks fantastic! Yes, that is one of my blanks and I would be honored if you would allow me to use the photo in my customer gallery on my website. Please consider it and let me know. Thanks!

wizard

Curtis,
You are more than welcome to use the pictures. The blanks are incredible! Higher resolution pictures are in my Members Photo Albums. Thank you for the compliment! Sent you a PM too.
Warm regards,
Doc

Last edited:

PaulDoug

Boy oh Boy! Beautful pen and this is coming from a person that is not really that excited about the worthless wood thing. I like this because it is mostly wood and just enough "worthless" in it to make it look almost the grain. Very nicely done and what a great blank.

Top Bottom