Cheer Woodturningz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

islandturner

First, I have zero affiliation with this vendor...

On Wednesday evening, placed a small on-line order with Woodturningz. Received an email from them early Thursday morning, saying it would be shipped that day. Being a typical PIA customer, I decided I wanted to add to the order and emailed them, asking if it was too late.

A few minutes later, my phone rang – it was Patrick from Woodturningz. They are in Indiana; I'm on the west coast of Canada. He took my extra order over the phone, sent me a paypal invoice, and the package was still shipped yesterday.

Great company! Thanks to the folks there for consistently great service!

Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerH

+1000 on Woodturninz. Like you, I have zero affiliation with them, but they always get my order right, they have very good prices and the delivery to me in suburban Chicago is amazing.

For instance, I ordered some kits from PSI on day one. On day 5, I ordered some different kits from Woodturningz. Though they were ordered 5 days later, I have already received and turned the kits from Woodturninz, and I still haven't even received the stuff from PSI. My only wish is that Woodturningz stocked more stuff.

Ditto on returns. If I call Woodturninz bc a part was missing from a kit or some such, they either send me the part or a whole kit, no charge, no questions asked. When I call PSI, I usually have to talk to at least 3 people, and I can tell the attitude is that they don't believe me. PSI once had me send back a defective part from a $2 keychain, to prove it was really defective. Some customer service.

NC Wood Art

Ditto on Woodturninz, Same deal shipped fast, no issues & beat orders from other vendors placed same day. PSI is the worse I have dealt with.

fritzmccorkle

I think you all for your kind comments. We are woodturners and try to understand the products we sell and the customers who use them. To me they are not customers, but friends. Some of you have been calling us for the whole 7+ years that i've been here. I really try to look at what it's going to take to fix a problem before i decide how to fix it. it's easy to lose more on shipping than the cost of a part. i will say if it's a part that is defective from a PSI kit that we sell i will order the part from PSI. they stand behind their products and.....well, i hold them to that. hahahaha Anyway, thanks so much. We're here to Help. Fritz

glen r

Another cudo for Woodturningz. A while back I ordered 2 yellow ribbon blanks to give to 2 family members who were in the Canadian forces in Afghanistan at the time. The blanks came in but it looked like the laser that did the cutting was set too high as the blanks showed excessive buring on them and could not be used. I contacted Ryan and had 2 replacement blanks shipped immediately. It took about 5 days to get to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Their service is SUPER IMHO.

tj5510

Best company I deal with, Great prices and super fast shipping. I look forward to their sales flyer every 2 weeks

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
When this forum closes again, it'll be because nobody reads the rules.

"Do not mention competing vendors in any thread."

I know that Woodturningz sells PSI, but PSI is a vendor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom