Who's coming tomorrow & what you bringing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

So I was just wondering how big a crowd we were going to have tomorrow. I plan to be there for some of the meeting. I would bring some blanks to swap, but don't really have anything of interest for anybody. I might try to cut up some walnut to give away to anybody that wants it.

Ben

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Ben

I have received about 12 folks who will be able to attend for periods of the day. I have about 8 people who will be there for a majority of the day. I imagine we will have a few more that come in as well.

I plan on bringing some trade material, and some other trade stuff. I have heard that a few people will also be bringing in some trading material as well. Dont forget we have Ken's donations for the meeting as well, and we will be giving those away as well. I cannot wait to see everyone and what we all bring!

Robert

mick

Robert, I'm like Ben. I don't have a lot of really special blanks to trade but I do plan on bringing some of the PR blanks I make. Nothing fancy just some two colors swirls we make a lot of. I might sort throuh my woods and see if I've got extras of some stuff too. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Steve Busey

Looks like I can stay thru lunch. I'll have to see what I have: maybe some extra Kingwood and a couple Aussie burls. See you all there!

Top Bottom