Who to contact?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I've contacted a large number of companies for prizes for the birthday bash...

I'm beginning to reach the end of my list - I still have a few follow-up contacts to make, but I've written to most of the vendors from last year's contest...there are about three or four left to contact that must be on holidays right now, I guess

Just wondering if there are any other vendors you think might want to donate a prize to the Bash, or vendors whom you deal with personally that might want some exposure during the bash?

(I haven't contacted IAP based businesses yet - those are slated for early January, after I finalize the non-IAP vendor donations....member prizes will fill in any gaps)

So feel free to add to my list...Here's last year's, to give you an idea of who I've contacted thus far:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40274

(Hope you guys are ready to start - I've been busy for a while now - it's almost your turn!! :biggrin:)

Andrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Andrew,

Roy Robaldo (Oklahoman) told me he would donate some killer wooden blanks since he has switched over almost entirely to non-wood turning. Give him a call and let him know I referred you to him.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
When Roy says "killer", believe me you could be getting REALLY expensive stuff.

If you don't recognize it, please ask him for a donor value, so it makes it easier on Becca.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Due to personal family issues, Becca notified me that she is having to withdraw from helping with the Bash. Ed, I don't know if she will be able to help coordinate with you at all, but you may wish to check with her.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Victor at LandfillLumber Said he wanted to donate something, last time he mentioned not having caught up with you yet, might shoot him an e-mail.

Top Bottom