What's happened to..........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
As far as I can tell Ratty was last the guest of George (Texatdurango). He should have sent him to Curtis (MesquiteMan). I've sent Curtis a PM asking if he had ever received Ratty, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I killed the little rat bastid for getting into my cactus and worthless wood stash! Actually, he is sitting here near my desk, waiting to be shipped off. My 4 year old has been having a good time with him but I have not had a chance to show him around since I have had to spend so much time babysitting on here lately! :)

its_virgil

Well, I suppose Curtis has finished playing with Ratty because he showed up at my shop earlier this week. He is off to Roy in Oklahoma.

Although I have lost interest in this Ratty game because it has been over two years since he started his tour and has only visited the first few names on the list, I honored my commitment and showed him a good time and he left after less than a week.

We had a casting good time making a few blanks and even making a pen. I had a difficult time keeping the rat from eating from my skin stash but we parted friends. I wish him well and hope he makes his completed tour soon.

I am supposed to send $5 to someone for something but I don't remember who gets it or where I send it. Can anyone help with that part of the deal? Or, point me to the original thread so I can find out. I can't seem to find it. I also thought there was a special thread to post the pictures but can't find that either.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

I completely forgot about Ratty, and now he's on his way to Oklahoma right in the middle of my spring shows. We'll see if a rat from across the pond knows how to sell or will he just scare away customers.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow !!! Ratty's back !!:biggrin: I used to have a link in my signature, but removed it cos I thought he died. I'll put it back on today.

Here is the original thread.

The $5 thing sort of went by the wayside and I think we should just do it for fun now to see how far he gets.

Now that he is back, PLEASE DONT be too generous. He has (had?)a little suitcase full of travel snack blanks that he was supposed to share with his host. If the host liked something, he would just swap it for something else.
But people are often far to kind and filled the box as well. This just made it more expensive for the next host to post it on.

Welcome back Ratty!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom