What pen mill to use with Sedona Pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

I purchased my first Sedona pen kit from WC. After downloading the instruction sheet from the web, I looked for the size of pen mills to use on the two different size tubes. Their instructions suggest squaring off the blank by sanding. I would rather use a pen mill. I have the 10mm size for the smaller tube, but don't know what to get for the larger tube. Can anyone help me here?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kirkfranks

Make (or buy) spacers that fit over the pilot shaft.
I make my own out of wood or corrian drilled with a 7mm tube glued in. I have sets for each type of pen I make.
Arizona Silluette also sells pre-made spacers I believe.

Bobalu

Make (or buy) spacers that fit over the pilot shaft.
I make my own out of wood or corrian drilled with a 7mm tube glued in. I have sets for each type of pen I make.
Arizona Silluette also sells pre-made spacers I believe.

I think this is the route I'll go. as I have some delrin here that will fit the bill. I did check out the AS site. Looks like their Baron insert will do the job, as it states the Baron and Sedona both have the same size tubes.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I think this is the route I'll go. as I have some delrin here that will fit the bill. I did check out the AS site. Looks like their Baron insert will do the job, as it states the Baron and Sedona both have the same size tubes.
yes they are the same:wink:

Top Bottom