What Pen kit for the ladies?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

This will be the first year I am giving pens as christmas presents. The guys will be getting Jr. Gent roller balls and maybe a click pen as a set.

Stumped on the ladies though. So, ladies and gents who make pens aimed at the women folk in their lives I need some kit advice.

The Jr gent seems a bit heavy so I am thinking something lighter. One is getting a fountain pen and the others roller balls.

What are your thoughts?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerH

+1 on Elegant Beauty for ball point, and +1 for Sedona if they want a roller ball/cap pen.

ryvnd2001

I've had good success with the princess line from PSI. If you are using anything that is transparent make sure you paint the inside of the tube as the nib end gets pretty close to the brass. Good luck!

Ryan

Live2Dive

I've had good luck with the Diva's for women, and i have just started making the Duchess. My first craft show is this Saturday, and I hope to sell out of the half dozen of those two pens!

jcm71

I've had good luck with the Diva's for women, and i have just started making the Duchess. My first craft show is this Saturday, and I hope to sell out of the half dozen of those two pens!

Must be a location thing. I've had little luck selling Divas, Duchesses or Princesses.

Papo

Hey Haynie, you are giving the guys Jr Gents and a Click pen Set... Then you must step it up for the Ladies... Penn state Duchess Rollerball Kit and the Jr Majestic 22kt Gold/Rhodium would be a killer set for the ladies...
Hope this helps out.

Rmartin

It goes by many names, but the Sierra is a nice and easy one barrel pen great for men and women.

I started carrying a power click pen from PSI and have been getting more comments from women than I have had with any other pen. I work on a military base and have my work orders signed by 4 or 5 different people each day.

For a more top line pen, I think the Berea El Grande is a great pen for men and women because even though it's a larger pen, it's extremely light weight.

Top Bottom