Welcome page for IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alparent

I would like IAP to have a welcome page that would talk about what IAP is and why it's such a great place.

I've added the IAP logo to my new site and I would like it to link to a nice welcoming place for my curious clients. I find the IAP home page cold and non-inviting for curious people just visiting.

I think it would be great to have a nice page to welcome them.

This is not a complaint.......just a sugestion!

PS: If there is already such a page, please give me the URL and I'll just shut up! [:I]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Give me a hint what that page should look like.
Are you referring to the the forum page or the home page?

melogic

What I'm gathering here Jeff is Alain is looking for a Greetings page, so to speak. Like for a personal web site that would tell someone about the IAP, what it stands for and what the purpose of this site is. Kind of like an overview of the site and the people on this site. Just a page that will invite people into the rest of the site but yet lets all of the non-penturners know what we do here without having to guess at what we do or even look at pictures and come up with their own conclusions. I think this is what he is talking about?

gerryr

Nice page. How does anybody get to that page? I know, it's probably obvious somewhere and I just haven't been there.

alparent

That's exactly what I was talking about!
Thanks Mark for clarifying my thoughts.
Thanks Jeff for the feedback.

So can I link the logo in my site to this page rather then the homepage?

rpasto92

Not that my opinion means much but I would rather have a little mystery of what the IAP is to my potential customers. I don't want them finding out that the only requirement there is to being a member is knowing how to use a computer and then signing up. Knowing that would take credibility away from your membership even if you are an active perticipant and have been for a long time.