Weekend shows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

hey guys, howdy to all in hampton roads. Just want to let you guys know that there are some events going on this week end. i will be at 2 of them and welcome you all to drop by and check us out.

Tell you guys what, any of you guys that drop by and say hello, that are active members of the IAP, will get a free Heritance #5 medium nib from me. not a lot, but i would like to meet you guys.

Any on saturday from 9-3 we will be at Benns United Methodist Church in Smithfield, VA.

Then on Sunday, the big show. This is supposed to be a huge event and i certainly hope it stands up to the hype. "jingle fever 2011" it is called. Check out the web site at: Jingle Fever 2011

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
DOH!!! I missed this post. I am new to pen turning and new to the forum here. I live in Smithfield and would have loved to come out and meet you. Will keep my eyes open.

jhogan9600

Introductions

Hey George!
I'm in Windsor. Been turning pens for about a year now. Getting geared up to pour my first blanks in the next week or two. Looking forward to meeting you sometime.

Johnny

cwolfs69

DOH!!! I missed this post. I am new to pen turning and new to the forum here. I live in Smithfield and would have loved to come out and meet you. Will keep my eyes open.

welcome also from Portsmouth
i was out in smithfield delivering a pen part on Wednesday, (yesterday). i would love to meet any of you guys.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Please remember that the holiday season is a rough time for many people and getting together for a meeting does take a backseat to family matters. It is sometimes better to hold off on a Nov. or Dec. meeting and have a post holiday meeting/party in Jan. Just keep trying, eventually it will come together.

Top Bottom