We Have a Meeting Place.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

Woodcraft of Dowingtown has agreed to host our chapter. We will be meeting in the class room and will be allowed to use their tools. Now we need to come up with a date. Thursdays are out because of their class time. Saturdays area available from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m..

Place give me some dates and times in February for our first get together. Also think about an agenda for the first meeting. If you want it can be just a show and tell and get to know meeting.

Please let me know. The next two weeks will be crazy trying to get ready for the pen show. E-mail me and I will provide you with a phone number to get in touch with me.

Thanks

Alan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Alan; Any Saturday in February is fine with me. I can't make it on Jan 31st because I will be skiing in Vermont!!! YAHOO!!!!!

PS, Yea, I know you said in February.....

barrels

well this is great we are finally going to meet....yahoo. As Timbo said any Saturday except Valentines...that would be the death of me.....

see you soon

Eric Spatt

Timbo

I'm confused....

Dario

I think we may be to late for this years contest. Since now our first meeting will be after the contest.
Alan

I'm confused. I thought we were meeting on the 7th. The contest entry deadline is the 23rd. According to the rules, 2 people have to be physically involved, other member involvement just have to be collaborative. That means even if we don't physically meet, we can complete a project as long as it involves at least two or more elements, completed by at least two different members. Am I misinterpreting the rules?

woodfish

get together

Feb. the 7 is ok with me. Let me know time.
I'm new here so can someone let me know where and when the pen show is?
Thanks
Dave

Dario

I'm confused. I thought we were meeting on the 7th. The contest entry deadline is the 23rd. According to the rules, 2 people have to be physically involved, other member involvement just have to be collaborative. That means even if we don't physically meet, we can complete a project as long as it involves at least two or more elements, completed by at least two different members. Am I misinterpreting the rules?

You got it right and yes, I believe it can be done.

Note that a blank from one member has to be done for this particular contest. Not one that was done prior. Physical involvement also doesn't count if all one did was buy a commercial blank or donate from his stash :wink:

Top Bottom